IGNORED

spray guns

Patcon

You could try to litigate but most are in China and pretty well shielded by the government. Also the courts are slow. By the time you get a judgement they have already moved shop and setup under a new name. Also, even if you got a judgement, how would you enforce it? The Chinese government isn't going to help. A huge part of their GDP and clear profits are from copies of brand name products.

• Agree 1

I use Sata jet 3000 HVLP for my standard gun and I have a minijet 4 for small projects. Before using Sata, I would always dread painting because I never knew what I was going to run into. After switching, I find painting enjoyable😀

My brother in law, who is a professional painter said that he tried out the high end HF gun and it is surprisingly good. Cant beat it for $220. 

The other key is to have contstant air supply pressure. If you don't already have one, invest in an air regulator. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

So the verdict on the new gun...

I like the way it paints but with the air cap I am currently using, I have a lot of over spray. I can fog the booth up in a hurry. I think I may have an HVLP air cap too. I will have to look. It does lay down clear really nice though. Big wide fan and if I'm careful; I have very minimal orange peel. Overall, I really like it, except for the amount of paint I waste in the air. My existing gun won't pattern as wide as this new one. Which makes getting even coats and avoiding striping easier

• Like 1