IGNORED

Parts Wanted: Drivers side A pillar plastic piece (red preferred) for 1979 Datsun 280ZX

ahyltonnj

Drivers side A pillar plastic piece (red preferred) for 1979 Datsun 280ZX

I am looking for the plastic A pillar trim piece for my 1979 Datun 280ZX.  Will take any color but prefer to be red.  Needs to be in good condition.

• Advertiser
    ahyltonnj
  • Date
    10/10/2021
  • Price
    $40
  • Category
  • Year
  • Model
    Datsun 280

That's gonna be difficult i think.. especially red.. it's a fading color.. I have a 1979 280zx 2+2 and was in europe (netherlands) most of the time in a garage and had blue trim-pieces and they were (just) a little faded.. you can paint these things these days very well but use that stuff that is a sort of paint that you put on plastic to let the new paint stick better.. your paintshop can tell you all about it.

3 hours ago, dutchzcarguy said:

I would double check because there is a lot of diff. parts between those years..

As I was suggesting Mart. 

The listings are different part numbers that appear to be based on color. This is the 9/79 list

79 280zx.png

This is the 9/82 list 

82 280zx.png

The red and black flow through, but the other colors change.  Silver has a change but says it will work for either year 

Just throwing it out there, It is solely the choice of the OP.  

• Like 1