Jump to content


window rubber piece


Recommended Posts

working on the windows. taking everything out. cleaning. replacing regulators etc. 

I got the rubber piece off the driver window pretty much intact. Would like to replace but havent found it. Anyone

know where you can buy them or what this is actually called?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.