IGNORED

Repaint work on Datsun 240z 1972

Capitaine

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum.  I'm from Montreal, Québec and need your help.  Recently purchased a rust free Datsun 240Z 1972 from Arizona.  It came with a sunroof and want it removed.  I purchased a roof skin but need an experienced sheet metal body shop & a  mechanic to work on my Z. Does anyone know or can suggest a great experienced body shop & mechanic in or around Montreal, Québec ?  Thank you for your help.

Hi,

Nice to hear from you.  I sure will.  I did read the site and found lots of interesting information reason I signed up. I'm hoping to find someone for my car in Montreal.  A referral would be great as it is not easy to find on our own.  I don't want just anyone.  Looking for experience.  Perhaps other members on this forum can suggest.  Thanks !  

Edited by Capitaine

1 hour ago, grannyknot said:

I would suggest becoming a member of a couple of local classic car or hot rod forums, those guys will know who the trusted body shops in Montreal are.

Hi, yes that's a great idea.  I started this actually today !  Thanks for your advice much appreciated.