IGNORED

EasyDriveUSA electric power steering; wiring diagram or instructions?

Jan K

Hey guys,

I have a 240Z 1973, bought it from Germany in February. The previous owner got a electric power steering installed (unfortunately cannot get any knowledge from him..). This power steering was working when I got the car, but now, since I installed some additional gauges and other electrical stuff in the car, it doesn't work anymore.. I found at least one loose (black) wire and automatically thought it is the ground, installed it to the ground, but the power steering still does not work..

A box of it has a sticker saying "easydriveusa.com" on it. Tried to google to find a wiring diagram for it, but no hits what so ever got...

Has anyone of you any idea where I could get the wiring diagram for that EasyDriveUSA electric power steering? I appreciate any help on this! Thanks.

Electric Power Steering.jpg

Thanks SteveJ! It looks like that is the same product.. I sent them an email through that webpage.. Let's see whether they can/will help.. If you others happen to have that same electric power steering and the wiring diagram is still available I would appreciate if I could get the wiring diagram, if possible.. Thanks!

On 11/14/2020 at 1:18 AM, Patcon said:

What all did you add to the car?

If it was me, I would reverse those adds and see if it gets better

Those add-ons are not the problem.. The totally loose wires is the problem.