Datsunwerks - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Datsunwerks

Featured Replies

I am interested in the Datsunwerks speaker pods. The website doesn’t seem to be e-commerce so I did a “Contact us” email. I’ve gotten no answer. Is there a super secret back door way to contact? 

Edited by conedodger

Try ‘kick@datsunwerks.com’ I saw Derrick online on hybridZ a couple weeks ago, he should be active.... he was advertising his panels to someone who was going to DIY them ha.

  • Author

It failed to deliver as that email address is apparently not right. 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.