AB Valve Hose - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

AB Valve Hose

Featured Replies

I've been gone for awhile, been working on a Sunbeam Tiger I found in my neighborhood.  Done with that, now back to working on my 73 240Z.

Is there a source for the hose from the AB valve to the manifold?  I've seen the $300 set for 70-72, not sure if the other hoses would work, and kinda pricey.  Yeah, I know, what the heck am I bothering with that smog crap for anyway!  ?

Thanks, Ken

IMG_5984.JPG

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

No one has an old one laying around they'd be willing to sell?  Thanks!

You might be able to get away with getting braided hose from Jbugs. I’ve used their hoses for the valve cover vent hose.

Unless you are going for the TRUE OEM look.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.