IGNORED

Euro Style Bumpers

56 minutes ago, heyitsrama said:

There’s some reproduction ones from Asia that a lot of forum members have had a good experience with. The search function is your friend here ?

Sorry, not to being in disagreement but I always use google. Make sure and put classiczcars.com at the end though. The forum search has way too many results for me to read. I hope the forum makes some money from google too.

@siteunseen i have to 99% agree with you on that one, except I've been moving away from Google and have been using duckduckgo, I find that i can get better results and less advertising than Google, i also notice that the search results tend to be more relevant on duckduckgo. A lot of sites go under "search engine optimization" which in a way rigs content to the top of Googles Search, even if the content is not what you're looking for.

What I  like about DDG is that ability to get clear search results, and not have a shadow advertising profile built up about me.

Sometime i have to use google to get to what i need, in that case i use DDG and add a `!google` to the end of the search, https://duckduckgo.com/bang

I attempted to submit a new `bang` called `!czcc` which links to classizcars search index, if it gets approved then we can all use it on duck.com ?

I tried to find this thread on duck and google, and was not able to find it.... Hilariously it popped up on the 1st search result on the internal czcc search.

• Like 2