Euro Style Bumpers - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Euro Style Bumpers

Featured Replies

There’s some reproduction ones from Asia that a lot of forum members have had a good experience with. The search function is your friend here ?

1 hour ago, Joseph Gramignano said:

Any ideas where the cheapest place to get the euro style front and rear chrome bumper for a '71 240z?

 

Futofab.com

56 minutes ago, heyitsrama said:

There’s some reproduction ones from Asia that a lot of forum members have had a good experience with. The search function is your friend here ?

Sorry, not to being in disagreement but I always use google. Make sure and put classiczcars.com at the end though. The forum search has way too many results for me to read. I hope the forum makes some money from google too.

@siteunseen i have to 99% agree with you on that one, except I've been moving away from Google and have been using duckduckgo, I find that i can get better results and less advertising than Google, i also notice that the search results tend to be more relevant on duckduckgo. A lot of sites go under "search engine optimization" which in a way rigs content to the top of Googles Search, even if the content is not what you're looking for.

What I  like about DDG is that ability to get clear search results, and not have a shadow advertising profile built up about me.

Sometime i have to use google to get to what i need, in that case i use DDG and add a `!google` to the end of the search, https://duckduckgo.com/bang

I attempted to submit a new `bang` called `!czcc` which links to classizcars search index, if it gets approved then we can all use it on duck.com ?

I tried to find this thread on duck and google, and was not able to find it.... Hilariously it popped up on the 1st search result on the internal czcc search.

 

 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.