IGNORED

Help...My 300's need new homes

I have a couple of cars that unfortunately need new homes.  I recently got blindsided with a divorce that I never thought would happen. That put me in a virtually homeless situation- all my belongings in storage and me staying with friends and living out of suitcases. I am now trying to buy a home and am forced to part with some things.

I have a 1987 Nissan 300zx 2+2 automatic, non turbo with less than 130,000 miles. The head liner & interior are brand new, new starter, new steering rack and power steering pressure line, T-tops are good and I even have an extra set of seals for down the road if these begin to leak. Exterior wise it is a work in progress. Some rust spots and dings have been fixed and it is currently flat (primer) black with gloss black factory wheels. I have a second set of factory wheels that have not been painted. I drove this car every sunny day off I had last year-its a good car, needs a little work but it runs good and drives well.

Also I have a 1985 Nissan 300zx 2+2 for parts or to be restored. It will start and run, but needs a lot. I have no title but I have enough information on its history/previous owners for someone to easily get one-especially with the cars age. I know that parting this car out would bring more money than selling it because the parts for these cars are so hard to find. Unfortunately, I have even less time than I do money so here we are.

Suggestions how/where to make this happen as quickly as possible?

20180515_1406204.jpg