IGNORED

Cars for Sale: Datsun 260z For Sale

CindiS

Datsun 260z For Sale

One other owner before me. She was built in February 1974.
Replaced the entire fuel system, hoses, and had the fuel tank lined. I had the head gaskets sent off and rebuilt last year. 
New stereo system.
The gauges (temp and oil pressure)  need replacing. The replacements are in the back of the car. I need to replace the starter also in the back. I have the original service manual. It has come apart but I put it in a 3 ring binder.

• Advertiser
    CindiS
  • Date
    01/16/2020
  • Price
    $20,000.00
  • Category
  • Year
  • Model
  • Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)

That one picture looks nice.  I don't think it's going to be enough for $20,000 though.  Do you have more?  Do you know the mileage?  It's not listed.  Also, head gaskets aren't rebuilt so that part doesn't make sense.

Good luck.  Supply lots more info and you'll get more responses.

Also it's a good idea to go to https://bringatrailer.com/auctions/  

and have a look at how those cars are presented, the detail, angles and quantity of the photos, the kind of information that is needed to describe the car accurately.  You might want to replace those two instruments and the starter yourself or have it done. Not having everything working properly will eliminate a lot of potential buyers, take photos of the VIN in all three places and dig up every bit of paper work you have on the car.  Good luck, looks like a nice car.

• 3 months later...