How I want it to be handled when it's my time - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

How I want it to be handled when it's my time

Featured Replies

  • Author
12 hours ago, Reptoid Overlords said:

Your coffin will need to be at least 2 feet off the ground to get a proper transmission removal.

If that turns out to be difficult, I’ll settle for a high resolution picture of the bottom of a filthy rusty thick undercoating covered Z applied to the underside of the coffin lid. Leave me a wire brush, scraper and propane torch so I have something to do for all eternity.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.