Seattle area Z car mechanic wanted - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Seattle area Z car mechanic wanted

Featured Replies

I have a 78 280 Z that I have done extensive work on. I want to find a mechanic with Z car experience to check the engine with a computer analysis to fine tune the new engine performance. Does anyone have a recommendation. I live in the Tacoma area, but will travel to farther locations if necessary.

Have you installed a standalone EFI unit? Or are you running stock(perhaps refreshed) EFI?

Sent from my Coolpad 3310A using Tapatalk

Verify the timing & take it to a dyno.   There is a shop with one in Bremerton.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.