Possible Electrical Problem? - Page 3 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Possible Electrical Problem?

Featured Replies

It would be essentially moot.  The ZX distributor has the same functionality, in a smaller package.  They're both "high energy".

  • Author
Just now, Zed Head said:

It would be essentially moot.  The ZX distributor has the same functionality, in a smaller package.  They're both "high energy".

Gotcha, thanks.

The new alternator shows up Thursday.  I'll get it on the car Friday and report back.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Sorry, I forgot to update this thread.

The new alternator I swapped out from oreilly's has been in for about a month and a half and everything is now perfect.

 

Thanks gang!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.