My weekly rant. Premature Parts Death Plague - Page 3 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

My weekly rant. Premature Parts Death Plague

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Now people seem to be searching far and wide to find the best quality. 

As an (ex) electronics repair man.. i also look for the better stuff... ( I HATE CHEAP JUNK!!)  In 2012 i designed and build my own new kitchen..  I told the german kitchen man  (german quality still good..) i need a new kitchen without the appliances .. huh?? he sayd..   Yeah.. i'll give you the dimensions from the apl. and we design together a nice kitchen..  he agreed..  I bought almost all my appliances. second hand out of showrooms from the german  brand name Gaggenau!   It's wonderfull, prime quality..    My coffeemachine was a used one.. in the showroom..  It had made over 10000 cups of coffee, i overhauld it after 10642 cups and now i'm going to make my 18558th cup of coffee!!  cheers!

I bought the coffeemachine with a steamoven for 1600 euro.. not cheap about 2 years old maybe 3..  sitting in a showroom the oven was as new.. both appliances together are over 5000 euro.. so i think it was a good deal..  (again.. after repairing a lot of appliances..  I HATE JUNK!!!!!!!! )  

keuken klaar 006.JPG

keuken klaar 010.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.