IGNORED

Ground Control Coilover shock sizes

Diseazd

I’m looking to install new shocks in my Ground Control Coilovers. They were built to spec as per the included instructions. I’m not sure what size to order for the front and rears. Anyone help me with what shocks to order?    Thanks

Hi Charles...As far as I tell, they no longer have the Tokicos available, so I’ll have to use Konis. They are different size shocks. I believe they use the 240Z front shock in the rear and an MR2 rear shock in the front, but before I spend $650.00, just want to make sure that is correct. 

12 minutes ago, Diseazd said:

Hi Charles...As far as I tell, they no longer have the Tokicos available, so I’ll have to use Konis. They are different size shocks. I believe they use the 240Z front shock in the rear and an MR2 rear shock in the front, but before I spend $650.00, just want to make sure that is correct. 

Have you tried to reach out to them directly? Would it be in the installation guide? Do they have it posted online?

Yes.....I reached out to Jay at Ground Control. He’s checking to see if they have a couple extra Tokicos. Just need to have plan B if they don’t. I’m sure that there are many folks here that know the answer. I’ve heard rear MR2 shocks in the front and front 240Z struts in the rear, but would like to confirm that before ordering.

• Like 1