thoughts on broken door handle - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

thoughts on broken door handle

Featured Replies

I recall you need to pop the plastic piece out of the handle in your first pic and then put to other end in the hole. Then you’ll be able to pop the rod back in the plastic piece.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Author

Av8ferg - your advice worked - I was able to pull the rod out of the plastic housing and reinsert with the new handle mounted. Thank you! 

Hey, nice work on a tough job. Glad I could help. That’s no easy task!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.