IGNORED

Moving forward with my buddy's 73

Fished the rear wiring harness, installed differential, torqued all of the suspension bolts and noted with a yellow paint marker. Even small items like the rubber brake pedal stop on the floor are a treat to install.

The linkage to the TWM intake manifold needs some sorting. Next step is a test fit of the dash and make sure all the electrics work then an 20min spin of the engine to break in the cam. It has coil overs so they will be fun to set up.  I never set them before.

Actually, they are Cosmo Racing. Thought it would be fun to try them. Z forums trash them, but BMW and VW Forums praise them. Decent price compared to Ground Control, and no cutting/modifying required,  so no huge investment if they suck. :-) 

Paint is awesome! My guy rocked it!  I had all the right colours and decals thanks to my good Friend Ron Carter who did all the research when he built his a number of years ago. (Photos of his car are on this site and I would imagine many on here know him well.)  I know he did alot to help Randy Jaffe with his car, as well.

My Dream car is getting close to a reality....finally. :-)

Edited by Zedguy
  • Like 3