IGNORED

Classic 1977 Datsun Z car parts/project (make offer)

NaeNae

I am liquidating everything in order to move out of state, I was left this car by my deceased neighbor. I have never bothered to get the abandoned title and do not have time to do that. I'm selling it as-is, where it is, which is 12 miles East of Snowflake, AZ. You will need a trailer to tow it home on since the tires are toast. The body panels are mostly straight and the glass is intact. I couldn't get the VIN decoded to tell you the exact model, perhaps someone here knows; HLS30364865. I am not near it at the moment but will try to update with the exact mileage. 

I'd like to get $1000 or best offer for it, I am open to trades and have appliances and other household items/vehicles (that need work) to sweeten my end of the deal if needed. I could use an older 1 ton truck in good running condition, a small travel trailer or toy hauler, mountain bikes or possibly snowboarding equipment. I don't need anything I can't move easily or move my stuff with though.  

I don't know much about the car other than it did run when he parked it back in 2003. Since then, rats and rabbits have lived in it and drug addicts have scavenged some of the parts and pieces (it had taillights and chrome initially). It is much better to sell than to leave here so please make an offer!

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG