IGNORED

FS: 1974 Datsun 260z

jdmfairlady21

Up for sale is a 1974 Datsun 260z. Bought it two years ago with plans on fully rebuilding it to a period correct build. Like most stories, life got in the way and rather it go to someone that has the time and finances to get this automobile to proper running condition and be used.

This is the best info I can give regarding the car....

Bought it from a man in Georgia and had it shipped up to NY. Original owner was in Tampa, Florida as per title history. 2nd owner rebuilt / refreshed engine to oem specs besides being bored out .20 over. Vehicle runs if you spray starter fluid on the intake. It is equipped with triple Weber carbs. Besides the usual maintenance that it will need, I believe it needs a bigger fuel pump, carb maintenance and reworking the throttle and choke cable. Otherwise, new tires and fluids.

I don't see rust on the usual areas but I never got to dig around the car too much. Been busy working and never got to it. Now the business requires I pick up a truck, hence the car being up for sale.

I can provide towing prices, just need an address. Vehicle is located in Oceanside, NY 11572.

Best contact would be via email alex (at) realautodynamics.com

Would like to get my initial money back, $8k for the car. Thanks!

IMG_9451.jpg

IMG_9453.jpg

IMG_9454.jpg

IMG_9455.jpg

IMG_9456.jpg

IMG_9457.jpg

IMG_9458.jpg

IMG_9459.jpg

IMG_9460.jpg

IMG_9462.jpg

IMG_9463.jpg

IMG_9464.jpg