IGNORED

Details

ensys

All

Today's adventure in Parts Hunting starts at the center console of a '77 280Z.

Attached thereto is a "Fasten Seat Belt" light fixture, located on the upper vertical panel, just below the radio. It is this fixture that is the subject of the following questions:

Hope no.1:  Was there, in any model, an instance of a blanking plate for that hole size? If so, does anyone have one they would part with?

Hope no.2:  Does anyone have a "Seat Belt" fixture housing (bulb holder not required) they would part with?

Hopefully,

33 minutes ago, ensys said:

All

Today's adventure in Parts Hunting starts at the center console of a '77 280Z.

Attached thereto is a "Fasten Seat Belt" light fixture, located on the upper vertical panel, just below the radio. It is this fixture that is the subject of the following questions:

Hope no.1:  Was there, in any model, an instance of a blanking plate for that hole size? If so, does anyone have one they would part with?

Hope no.2:  Does anyone have a "Seat Belt" fixture housing (bulb holder not required) they would part with?

Hopefully,

If you are talking about a replacement seat belt fixture I might have one.  As far as a blanking plate,  I would imagine you would have to make one or replace it with a switch of sorts to power something  else.

Well, if one is picky, the issues of texture, edge finish, and attachment make a respectable fabrication unlikely.

The blanking plate offers the best opportunity for modification that looks like it belongs without making an irreversible change to originality.

Speaking of blanking plates, I find I also need the square one in the middle of the same grouping.

Thanks.

Well folks, I am still looking for blanking plates, both for the console's vertical upper group:

- for the 45mm x 29mm "Seat Belts" hole (same as hole on the other end).

- for the 23mm x 29mm center hole.

Thanks