IGNORED

1974 260z One Owner Silver Original 55k original miles

Guest drsib260

Guest drsib260

ONE OWNER

For sale I have a 1974 Datsun 260Z: Car is in original factory condition with very few exceptions listed below.

VIN: RLS30047051

My father is the Original owner it has 55,000 original miles, this car was stored inside for 20 plus years covered the entire time. The car is in Very Good running condition.

My father replaced

the seat covers, master clutch cylinder and slave cylinder, brake master cylinder, both fuel pumps, spark plug wires, distributor cap and rotor. I Had a Z-LID lift out sunroof installed in the late 70s, that company is no longer in business, the radiator developed a crack in the upper tank and that has been repaired. This car has factory air that does not cool at this time (needs conversion).  

What is not stock on this car is

1.    Sun roof,

2.    Front and rear bumper guards,

3.    door bumper molding,

4.    aluminum wheels,

5.    Blauplunkt radio and speakers,

6.    front spoiler,

7.    key and ignition switch.

I believe based on the condition of the car and the originality of the condition and low mileage a fair market value would be $32,000

The car is insured by Hagerty and is located in Castro Valley, CA

The original manuals and service records are with the vehicle.

If you are interested in more information please email me Christine at cvsibley@hotmail.com

The sunroof is the biggest issue for sure. That’s a $5000 fix at a body shop. I don’t want to disparage the OP’s thread because I love to see these great cars selling for more each year. I’m sure the market will reflect what the car is worth in the end. Sight unseen, I would peg a 260 in “great” condition at $15-20,000 Cdn. With a sunroof, between $10-15,000 Cdn. In the end, I hope the OP is happy with what he is able to get for it!