IGNORED

1979 280zx for sale

winters

For sale 1979 Datsun 280ZX. Car is in great shape with new paint and body and engine updates and extra parts. I purchased the car from a local dealer ship in 1998. The car was traded into the dealer ship in 1981 needing body work it sat on blocks in a sanded condition for 17 years. I have redone the inside and out. The milage was 38000 when traded in and now has 51525. The motor runs like a clock, with new rotor, wires and cap. Have always run Mobile 1 Synthetic 10W30. Does not use any oil. Lots of new parts in the engine bay. New Aluminum radiator , new thermostat, new belts, new water pump, new clutch fan, new spark plugs, new air cleaner, the exhaust is good, the battery is brand new. The body out side is new paint, The original 14" tires and rims were sent packing, the car now has New race rims from Konig, the tires are 3/4 tread 205/55 r16. I have just restored the plastic bushing on the 5 speed trans, with solid brass bushings. The rear carpet in the hatch back is also new. The rear rotors are brand new with new brake pads and new KYB shocks and springs. The car runs and drives great no pull problems, all the gauges work except for the clock. Cruse control works good, clutch is good. The car has a rebuilt a/c pump, however the a/c doesn't work, system might have a leak. The front wind screen is new , it was replaced when the body was repainted. I have extra parts that go with the sale, Used alternator, upper and lower hoses, cooling fan for injectors and a starter. The car had a security system installed in 1979 with a loud siren, currently disconnected. If you have any question please give me a call,  5072723707 Thanks. Sorry asking $8500 or best offer.  Wow I might want to include my address.....lol.  The car is located in Zumbrota , MN 55992,   I will try to add more pics tomorrow.

20180923_181730.jpg

20180923_163656.jpg

20180923_163613.jpg

20180923_173214.jpg

Edited by winters