IGNORED

Red Crinkle Valve Cover and New Gasket

Carbuilder723

This is a freshly powder coated valve cover for a Nissan / Datsun L6 series engine.

It's a red crinkle coat, with gold highlighted lettering done with Alodine so it shouldn't discolor over time.

Included is a brand new "competition grade" valve cover gasket from the Z store (retail $25)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Buyer pays shipping if necessary. Part is currently located in Detroit, Michigan.

Asking $125 + shipping

IMG_20180909_193310.thumb.jpeg.6feadf9c73a5ec3ebe97a436464d0ac6.jpegIMG_20180909_193155.thumb.jpeg.829dc65244c350205d3e6f46515eebf2.jpegIMG_20180909_193134.thumb.jpeg.83b24919737e22204fa5ae079aebf9c8.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Maybe calk and coating flak off inside the motor.  
I've never had an issue in the past with the powder coat or sealant. It's all very well adhered and I'd have no problem putting this on my engine. But, nonetheless I've chosen to do a swap so I need to get rid of all of my Nissan parts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

That is not caulk, it is RTV 102 adhesive. Removable if the buyer is concerned about it. As far as powder coating the inside, I have been applying powder coat to the inside of valve covers over ten years now and have never had a problem with it flaking off including multiple aircraft engines with 2000 hours logged. (I powder coated the valve cover for carbuilder723)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...