I need to weld it in my camper plates on the front and back strut towers  of my car I wanted to know if anybody knew the measurements from the center hole  of the strut towers from right to left of the engine bay and the rear strut towers ?

They're in the first few pages of the BF- Body chapter.  They're a bit different for the later 280Z S30's, compared to 240Z's.

What kind of camper will you be using?  Wouldn't a tent be sufficient?

Edited by Zed Head
  • Haha 1

Thanks Zed Head I actually needed the measurements so I could get my weld in camber plates from AZC installed correctly and as for the type of Strut bar yes I will be looking for a tent style. Do you happen to know of a good brand I could use since the bolts will be missing after that section gets cut out?