IGNORED

1990 yellow 300 ZX for sale

cadtbird

For those that may be interested in an original one owner Z, I will be listing my mother's 1990 300 ZX for sale soon. She is 83, and purchased this car new in May 1990. It has been her daily summer driver for 28 years. It currently has 6X,XXX miles on it, and has been well maintained by her. She is waiting for her new car to arrive, and once it does, I will post pictures of the Z. Asking price will probably be $9995. I have attached a picture of the original window sticker. Z_windowsticker.jpg

More Pictures. Price $9000. It has 2 small dings- one at the front of the left fender where a grocery cart hit it, and one at the bottom rear of the right front fender. No rust. Everything works. The car has been well maintained its entire life. It can be driven anywhere. Hankook tires, have good tread on them, date coded 2011. Manual transmission. All the injectors have been replaced at one time or another. 

Z_1.jpg

Z_5.jpg

Z_6.jpg

Z_2.jpg

Z_7.jpg

Z_8.jpg

Z_9.jpg

Z_10.jpg

Z_11.jpg

Z_12.jpg

Z_13.jpg

Z_14.jpg