Looking for a motor builder - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for a motor builder

Featured Replies

I am looking for a nissan motor builder who I think is based in california. I saw the name at some point in the forums and have yet to find the name of the conpamy or there web site. I remember the had vast web site specializing in Nissan and built a few different configs on the "L" type engine. Thanks

Hey Robbz,

I saw your Z pictures in the gallery. Nice to see a car from Hawaii!The car looks like it's parked in base housing at Hickam.

Am I even close?:cheeky:

  • Author

Rebello Racing is the place. Thanks for the info guys.

And yes you would be correct that the photo was taken on Hickam! I just got the car about about 2 months ago and am planning out my resto. You on base as well?

Actually, I live in California.

Dad’s last assignment was Tripler hospital, and he decided to retire on Oahu. Being a military brat, and living in Hawaii for 18 years, you get around on that tiny island.

LOL

Sometimes it scares me that I can remember details like what base housing on Hickam AFB looks like...but I can’t find my car keys!

:stupid:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

theres a really good shop in hayward, the placed is based around v8's but one of the guys there does datsun engines and this guy does some nice work, he showed me his custom roadster crankshaft he worked over and the flywheel headwork etc.....

anyways the shop is called:

LOYALS AUTOMOTIVE

21750 Meekland Ave

Hayward CA 94541

(510) 581-2200

ask to speak to rick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.