V-3 Modification Program Documentation? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

V-3 Modification Program Documentation?

Featured Replies

I recently discovered the "Modification Plus" manual that documents factory authorized fuel system modifications to 1973 240z.

This manual refers a number of times to the prior "V-3 Modification Program."

Is there a factory manual for the V-3 Modifications?

I am specifically interested in finding a wiring diagram for the Relay A and Relay B fuel pump relays.

Thanks!!!

  • Author

Thanks for the response, guys!

Mark, I have read the document you posted the link to. That is where I encountered the references to the prior V-3 Modifications.

 

 

@JackT Check out page nine. It has a description and the part #s used in the V-3 mod. Relay A-25235-PO100. Relay B-25230-89915

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.