Combo and T/S wiring help 12/71 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Combo and T/S wiring help 12/71

Featured Replies

I see on other posts, pics where there are big red and big wh/red wires for the headlights. Can anyone tell me where these wires go to. I see on the basic S30 wiring diagram that the blue with wh stripe goes to the wiper. Also the red goes to the washer and the gr/wh goes to the lights. Is that correct ?  In the first pic there's a red, gr/wh, gr and 2 blacks. ( 1 black goes to the other side ). In the second pic theres a y/gr, y/bla, r/blu and bla. Any help with where these go ? Dave refurbished the combo switch. If you want a pic of the turn signal side, I can do that. Thank you very much.

100_0570.JPG

100_0571.JPG

100_0572.JPG

  • Author

My wiper wires. The wires on top are r/wh, r, r/y. On the bottom thet are gr/r, wh/bla, gr/bla, gr/y, wh/r, and gr/bla. I could use help with those wires also. Different than wiring diagram. Thank you very much.

100_0573.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.