Difficult time fitting swaybar end links - Page 2 - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Difficult time fitting swaybar end links

Featured Replies

  • Author

Update on this:

The front in the first post was about +0.25" over stock height. I lowered it to about -0.75" under stock height. After I lowered it this 1 inch, I had no problem at all fitting the end links. Didn't even have to loosen the bottom nut. So it was purely because I was riding a bit too high.

No binding in the suspension either. Glad it was an easy fix!

Blurry pic, but here is proof:

h1cJvmJ.jpg

mDrATPP.jpg1dGtgp4.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.