Door Hinge Shims - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Door Hinge Shims

Featured Replies

I needed door hinge shims and could not find any. I had a vendor laser cut some for me, fifty to be exact. I had an original for them to use to set up the cut. Does anyone else need any?  I still plan to have them zinc plated before install. 

IMG_1844 (1).JPG

Edited by JLPurcell

  • Author
1 hour ago, Patcon said:

I may need some. I wont know until I hang some doors. Soon, hopefully...

Charles, just let me know, I am sure I will have plenty. JLP

  • 3 weeks later...

A little late I guess but ZCAR Depot stocks them!

  • Author
2 hours ago, esmit208 said:

A little late I guess but ZCAR Depot stocks them!

I took a look, I see the door striker shim but not the hinge shims. LINK?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Sorry JLP, the site is ZEDDSAVER. Good luck!

  • Author
1 hour ago, esmit208 said:

Sorry JLP, the site is ZEDDSAVER. Good luck!

Yes, I knew that he had them. Norm will no longer sell to me. 

 

  • Author

Joe, I still have not been billed for them. I do not profit from these obsessive projects of mine once I get the bill I will sell them at whatever it cost me to have them made.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.