Ford XY tear drops (mirrors) - Page 2 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Ford XY tear drops (mirrors)

Featured Replies

I like how you refer to your other Z as if you still own it ROFL ROFL

I like my mirrors in racing red!

my 2c

Steve:classic:

post-3005-1415079265704_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I like those mirrors also but what does the inner mirror shape look like?

Anyone of the aussies here know what the rules are for fender mount mirrors????

Fender Mount mirrors are illegal in WA. All the 80's model imports we got in the late mid 80's had to have their fender mount mirrors removed before they were allowed to be licenced in WA. Some had eletric fender mirrors that were swapped for cheap supermarket plastic mirrors, because the importers didnt want the expense of rewiring the wires to the door.

Reason they are illegal is because they are a danger to pedestrians if you run them over. If you have an old car you might be able to get away with it depending on what rules your char has to comply with.

Here you go, from the drivers perspective

cheers Steve :classic:

post-3005-14150792659197_thumb.jpg

Yeah there the mirrors I thought THat Ozzy Guy had but the inner shape is the style that Simon (With the Egg Yellow 240z Turbo) has much prefer those.

Where would I obtain a set of those and approximately how much would one pay for them?

Thanks

I did not get mine from this spot, but when I bought mine, I was then told " they are cheaper at Mustang Auto Parts Brisbane".

I do not think you will find cheaper than the price below XY GTHO Parts.

GTMR MIRROR - DIECAST EXACT REPRO 95.00 RH

GTML MIRROR " " 110.00 LH

Site Address

http://www.mustangautoparts.com.au/Falcon/FbadgesExtrim.htm

Cheers

Steve

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.