IGNORED

HS 130 Questions...

JessHS130

I'm not sure what build date would constitute an early production '79 ZX, or if its even all that important to most people.

But as far as ZX's go, I personally prefer '79 through '80. After that you have O2 sensors and automatic climate control and T-tops. All fairly troublesome.

The later cars got flat tops with the F54 blocks. You have dish top pistons(assuming its original), with N42 block/N47 head.

I have an '80ZX with its original engine that seems to be holding up quite well. These are solid machines.

I'm currently building an F54/P90 to put in it either when I feel like it, or this one wears out.

The current engine will probably outlast my eagerness to swap it out with the new one. IMG_20180414_140757.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Classic Zcar Club mobile

I just got off the phone with Nissan. The 280ZX began production in 08/1978 so she is "first gen, first run". I will hear back from them within three business days as to which production number this car is. My husband and I own an automotive shop so we will begin to restore her back to her original glory. :) 

• Like 1

Figured I should probably add a photo of her. Runs and drives all original, engine, transmission, etc... Her paint makes her look rougher than she actually is. Someone before us installed house carpet so that will be the first we pull out of it. 

30724114_10155848550443751_7804433958879363072_n.jpg

• Like 2