Wiring a Driving Lamp Relay - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wiring a Driving Lamp Relay

Featured Replies

On 4/15/2018 at 9:17 AM, Captain Obvious said:

That's how it is in PA. Fog lights are only allowed to be on with the low beams

This is how my car works too. If I want to add driving lights, I can wire them direct where I live.

Hi or Lo beam does not matter. My 240Z is prewired for either fog or driving lights. Wiring does not go through the Hi/Lo switch.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.