RIP Mac Tilton - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

RIP Mac Tilton

Featured Replies

I saw on Facebook that Mac Tilton founder of Tilton Engineering and former engineer for BRE passed away on Saturday.

Not being as well versed in Datsun history, I only learned a couple of years ago about Mike's role in BRE after I made friends with a BRE fanatic.

This just compounds the loss of John Knepp last year. 

I'm glad I get to go to the Mitty and to ZCON this year so I can meet some of the old time Datsun greats. I hope you guys on the west coast pack the Monterey Historics for the same reason.

Edited by SteveJ

  • Author

He was living in Brunswick, GA. My friend was hoping to get him up here for the Mitty and maybe even ZCON.

My friend received a few red BRE polo shirts from Pete Brock for the Mitty. I told him that his team has to wear the white jeans, too.

bre2_photo240z_arrc_podium_team_lgt.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.