4-screw roundtop piston sticking - Page 2 - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

4-screw roundtop piston sticking

Featured Replies

I have that one Phillip linked above.  It does more than I can even figure out how to use, initial timing, full advance and the RPM functions are all I've needed so far.   

I bought the red one from amazon.com on that internet holiday sale, Cyber Monday? it was about $100.  You might ask local chain parts stores if their loaners have the RPM function and save some money.

Here it is, still $100. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EVU8J8/ref=sxr_zg_dy_1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=3525596382&pd_rd_wg=0Swi0&pf_rd_r=SW120JF40SSVWMTZN8GZ&pf_rd_s=desktop-rhs-carousels&pf_rd_t=301&pd_rd_i=B000EVYH72&pd_rd_w=eEJpa&pf_rd_i=innova%2Btiming%2Blight&pd_rd_r=8d4828d6-c1ff-41d9-a5d3-90c5452b20df&ie=UTF8&qid=1523201371&sr=1&th=1 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.