A whole hodge-podge of electronics available.  Most pulled from a non-running 1973 260Z.  If you see a part you like, but need more pictures to verify it's condition or plug configuration, etc...feel free to PM me.  Prices listed do not include shipping, and all can be combined for shipping -- so the more you buy, the more you'll save!

Seat Belt Interlock Unit, two available.  Both in very good condition and both have the same plug configuration.  $10 each; $15 for both.

Voltage Regulator.  Very good overall condition.  $15.

Transistor Ignition Module.  Good condition.  $15.

Fusible Link Covers, two available.  The clean white cover (left in the photo) is from MSA; the yellowed cover on the right is OEM.  $3 each.

Relays, multiple available.  $5 each; $8 for any two; $12 for any three; $15 for any four.  If you need a specific relay, feel free to send me a detailed photo of the desired relay and I will check if I have one.  (I'm constantly finding new ones in my parts bins).

Relay bracket, from the passenger footwell, currently pictured with several relays mounted.  $5 (bracket only).

Thanks for looking, and happy shopping!

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

2 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

That ignition module is for a 78. That's the only year that used the connector pigtail design. Everything before 78 used the terminal block and crimped-on lug design. Was that later ignition module grafted onto a 260?

Well I didn't trust my memory, and good thing... I took a refresher look at the docs and all that crap I said about the ignition module was incorrect. The earliest modules had the pigtail design like the one you have there. The 78 version I was thinking about doesn't have a pigtail. It has the connector built right into the module.

Sorry for the noise... I should have checked first.  :)

No worries.  I am extremely ignorant on factory electronics.  Haven't had a stock/original Z in a long time -- they've all been engine swaps and/or set up for track use, so I am the last person one would want to ask a technical question regarding original factory equipment!

Thx very much for the clarification.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...