IGNORED

Is this normal on the rear quarter?

Strat067

Well I messaged disepyon to see if he can make me some inner rockers. Without those I'm kind of stuck, I don't have the skills or tools to make an adequate inner rocker myself. I'm thinking if I can repair the inner/outer rocker, the floor pans, and everything in the front then at the worst I can bring it to a shop to have the rear quarters fixed professionally. Hopefully by the time I get to that I might have developed the skills to do them myself. I might start a separate build thread to document the process. I'm a total newbie at this stuff, so it will be interesting. 

Someday I will drive this car again...

• Like 1

On 12/11/2017 at 2:20 PM, grannyknot said:

Why do you think the rear quarter panels and wheel arch need to be redone? For sure the inner and outer rocker needs work and although the welding job on the previous repairs to the quarters isn't all that pretty it doesn't look rusted in anyway.  If it were mine I would grind down their welds and smooth out their work so it would take less filler to even things out. These cars had filler on them from the factory, true not where this car needs it but Nissan wasn't above using filler if it was needed.

+1