Pete Brock's Datzilla V8 510 for sale - 510 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Pete Brock's Datzilla V8 510 for sale

Featured Replies

Only 205mm width tires... wow! I thought they would have gone bigger than that.

18 minutes ago, AlbatrossCafe said:

Only 205mm width tires... wow! I thought they would have gone bigger than that.

I wondered about that too. 300 ft/lbs of torque through 205's

  • Author

205 16’s on a lowered, unflared 510 take up a lot of space. Getting power to the ground is another matter. At least in this case, you assume the owner knows all about that challenge ?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.