ITB's possible turbo - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

ITB's possible turbo

Featured Replies

I recognize that car. That's a HybridZ member selling those.

  • Author
10 hours ago, rturbo 930 said:

I recognize that car. That's a HybridZ member selling those.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. I forgot to mention, no affiliation I was just browsing craigslist

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.