IGNORED

Just ordered BC Racing coil overs and a big brake kit

Well I finally found time and the motivation to put my new parts on and I thought I would post a little review. 

Review BC racing Coilovers

Well I Have my Big Brake kit and BC racing coilovers on the car and got to drive it around for about 40 or 50 miles before my fuel pump ore fuel pump relay when bad. I can say that the standard spring rates (I got the swift spring upgrade) you get from BC are a very nice ride not mushy and not to harsh/bone shattering.  I find my favorite ride setting is Is half way between soft and hard.  I can't comment on how it compares to stock since my car had lowering springs on it when I bought it. The adjustability is noticeable It can go stiff like a recreational track or road race car car as well as what I would imagine to be significantly softer than stock (80's Cadillac)  but again I can't comment on that since I have never felt stock. 

Review TTT Big Brake Kit with parking brake.

The kit comes with everything you need and is petty strait forward to install. The barking feels better than what I had before but I don't drive my car particularly hard and only did one emergency stop.  I don't think I have them bleed well enough since the peddle still feels little mushy.  It might be that I need a bigger master cylinder, from a 79 280zx, which I have but haven't installed yet.  The parking break will keep your car in place on a slight incline but if its a steep hill don't count on it holding the car in place.   That might be due to inadequate adjustment of my parking brake linkage.