electrical problem - Promoted to Knowledge Base - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

electrical problem

Featured Replies

My 1971 240Z has an electric problem. With the key on I can start the car, the radio works and the brake lights but none of the gauges work. Fuel, tach, oil amp etc. They all worked the last time I drove it but now nada. Is there a master fuse link or place to start checking. I have a test light. The battery is fully charged. Thanks

If the car runs, the ammeter is working.

For the other circuits, check the third fuse down on the left.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.