Please help. - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Please help.

Featured Replies

I don't have any plans yet on next time i'm going to japan.

Not sure why buyee is block that auction.

Car springs are not on the prohibited items  list for japan.

My wife uses these guys in osaka. Give them a try.  EMS is cheapest.

They have a service where you can have a bunch of things sent and they forward it to you in one big box.

https://baggageforward.co.jp/en/shopping/index.html

  • Author

Thanks to Patcon and hr369 for the advice....I will try them too.

I am missing some parts for my Kenmeri and I will try to get them through these sites.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Again Thank you guys....the Springs just landed.....

 

DSC05690.JPG

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

good deal,  box looks to be in pretty good shape for the long journey it had

  • Author

Thank You hr369, yes  the package got here safe and sound,

Now I am hunting for a shift knob with GOLD indicator.

There is tones of Maroon (dark red) ones in the market.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.