Anyone seen this '71? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anyone seen this '71?

Featured Replies

Did you win?

  • Author
47 minutes ago, JSM said:

Did you win?

No, I didn't try.  Even though it is in a neighboring state, it was still quite a drive for me. I would feel like I need to inspect it first.   Besides, I already have one potential project in the garage.  No need to be tempted.  I was curious if it even had a floor left in it.  Those photos were terrible.

Edited by 87mj

I agree I would have to see it to see if it is worth the effort. Would be a good donor for a bad sunfroof installation, glass is all there. Front and rear are worth $500. Don't know about restoration though.

Edited by esmit208
Additional

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.