IGNORED

rear panel name ?

kully 560

I have a early 1974 datzun 260z on the drivers side rear tire is the inner fender wheel  well I call it . just below that is a small panel the attaches to it like so you do not see the muffler from looking at the rear tire [inside behind tire] .  I guess if you had mud flaps back there the flaps might cover it . it is a small curved panel so as road dirt does not fly up on to the muffler. any way I need one and can not find what the name Nissan called it as so I maybe can look up the part #  or source a used one . I have one on the pass.  side but not the drivers side .anybody know what it is called or better have one for sale. kind  regards kully

Could be wrong but I think there is only one on the passenger side to protect the wiring harness and gas filler hose. You're right though, one on the drivers side would be useful to keep mud from being thrown back into the back corner. I made one up out of sheet metal that looks mirror opposite of the P/S and just zip screwed it the D/S.