pilot bushing fit - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

pilot bushing fit

Featured Replies

I chucked a screw in my slide hammer and used the head to get behind the bushing and work it out. Dent pulling slide hammers have many uses, albeit shade tree they work.

1 hour ago, zKars said:

What kind of bread?  Hole Wheat?

Heavy grease works too. But then you don't have a snack when you're done 

PB and axle grease on hole wheat Alice.

Hole wheat, perfect lol. I had not seen a tapered screw-in grease zerk like that before. I learned something new. Thank you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.