weber carb gasket needed - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

weber carb gasket needed

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, sweatybetty said:

site, thanks for the help. not trying to be a pita :D

can you scan it with a ruler or something like a quarter next to the gasket? that would give me a size reference to work with.

here is a scan of 2 dimes that i scanned and saved as a jpeg, then attach as a photo. it should print out to actual size

Scan.jpg

I'll do it Monday morning. I need my laptop and have nothing but a phone now. I'll get it fixed up for you but as I said them o-ring groves will be a pain. What you need is a "3D copier" instead of just a printer. :D

I got nothing in the morning pushing so I'll drink my coffee and let my medicine ease in, then I'll put something together plus the drawing Hoover Blue provided with measurements you should have enough info.

  • Author
2 hours ago, siteunseen said:

I'll do it Monday morning. I need my laptop and have nothing but a phone now. I'll get it fixed up for you but as I said them o-ring groves will be a pain. What you need is a "3D copier" instead of just a printer. :D

I got nothing in the morning pushing so I'll drink my coffee and let my medicine ease in, then I'll put something together plus the drawing Hoover Blue provided with measurements you should have enough info.

thank you!!

I'm about to scan it with a micrometer in .001"s.  I did this last night, it's exact on my computer but there's no telling how it would look on here.  Much too big!!!

I'm going to turn on the scanner now.

 

3.5"Wx2.45"H.  The hole is 1.75"s.  Center to center on the stud holes, 2.8"s

weber spacer2.jpg

 

On 8/27/2017 at 7:58 PM, sweatybetty said:

thank you!!

Hey man.  Can I put the carb back on? I left it off and the spacer if you need any sort of measurement. Let us know how the phenolic spacers are coming. Cliff

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

sorry site, i havent logged on in a few days. thanks for the pics! yes, put your carb back on :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.