IGNORED

Real Fairlady Z & '71 240Z Projects Package Deal

carnutatthebeach

Well, I wasn't planning on doing this but we've decided to put our river house on the Market and buy at the Ocean. That being said, I'm losing 90% of my parking area and I'm selling most of my cars. This is a true early S30 Fairlady that was originally a right hand drive car. The history I was given from the owner of 30+ years was that the car was originally purchased by a GI in Japan, then when it was time to go back to the states a few years later he had either the dealer or Nissan convert the car to left hand drive. He had done some amateur racing with a roll bar still present. The car has the passenger footwell foot brace, and best of all its wearing a REAL Nissan Fairlady g-nose! The top panel needs minor work, but the bumper, light buckets and lower valence are in excellent condition. This is a VERY rare and special car here in the states. I may eventually get the original 2 liter engine and tranny from the older gentleman I got the car from, but he's going through some personal issues and the parts are in a different area several hours from his home in storage. So for now, you're buying a roller. Whoever buys the car will be notified first if I do get it, and have first right of refusal to purchase. Most everything else is there. What you see is what you get. I'm keeping the lightweight racing seats that were in it. This is the holy grail of Z cars! I'm entertaining serious offers. Car will be sold with a Bill of Sale only, but there are avenues to get titles for older cars quite easily. Feel free to call me at (843) 267-3244 to inquire/make an offer. I'm also selling my '71 240Z that is all there send an easy project. I'll make a package deal, that way you'll have most missing items. That also is Bill of Sale only. Look forward to someone saving this rare gem since I can't now.

0721171903d-1.jpg

0721171903a-1.jpg

0823170752d-1.jpg

0729171413-1-1.jpg

0721171307.jpg

0721171903e.jpg

0721171904.jpg

Interesting listing but pretty hard to follow. Better to do two (or three?) different listings instead of one.

The dark grey car is the RHD Fairlady converted to LHD, right?

It seems to have an engine in it, presumably a 2.4, right? But this is the roller? Does it come with the engine that's in it, or no engine?

What you see is what you get, but the seats that I see don't come with the car? 

Is the fake orange Dino the '71 that's an easy project?

oh my, i drive through conway on my way to surfside 2-3 times a month. I wonder if I could talk the wife into stopping  and looking at the cars....... 

IMO the 240z looks more like a 72 from the interior pictures...

• Like 1

Suggestion:

Put what you have to sell in a BaT auction. They will help you to make it clear exactly what you are selling, what comes with the car(s), and what information you have about the car's history. Then anyone can ask questions and get your answers so they know what they will or will not be getting if they win the auction. BaT will help you set a reasonable reserve. It's cheap, and BaT auctions mostly get serious car guys bidding.