IGNORED

[SOLD] 240, 260, 280, 280ZX Many cars for sale

thumpgun

I'm about 6 hours away (in NC) and I've a large area to store full cars and a lot of dry barn storage. When I lived up North a few of us collected parts cars and helped other Z owners restore and rebuild... no money changed hands... only beer, pizza, and good times...

if anyone in the area wants to set that up and if the owner is willing to pass cars/parts along, perhaps we can arrange a large trailer or truck and head over, collect what we can, and store at my place... teardowns I enjoy and getting parts out to those who could benefit, especially closer to home, would be a great pay it forward...

thoughts?

• Like 1

3 Jim Cook Racing body kits / front fenders / rear quarters and whale tail, NO air dam. $1000 each.

L28 complete $500

G Nose $500

L motors, transmissions, other misc Z parts. We still haven't been through.

Edited by thumpgun

Black G Nose flared fender $500

Black G Nose  2 piece $500

S30 Louvers $100

Square port 6 into 2 header $100

3 bolt roundtop SU's $300

Weber down draft carbs bolt to SU intake included $200

L28T with auto trans, will not seperate $1000

Weber triple 40's with intake $850

3 bolt roundtop SU's with E88 intake and head $300

squaretop SU's $300

14"X8" slot wheels $500

Plus more cars, axles, heads, L motors, etc. ALL Z parts only! Still more cars and parts to go through. Get it now!

Pick up only, No shipping.

Call or text Eastern time only between 10AM - 11PM

or message here or email.

1498870080335.temp1.jpg

1498870020925.temp1.jpg

1498870239110.temp1.jpg

0628171533a1.jpg

IMAG2874.jpg

IMAG2875.jpg

IMAG2876.jpg

IMAG2864.jpg

IMAG2866.jpg

IMAG2867.jpg

IMAG2872.jpg

IMAG2871.jpg

IMAG2873.jpg

IMAG2868.jpg

Edited by thumpgun

• 3 weeks later...

SOLD    ------

'74 260Z, Blue, 4 barrel, manual trans, Bob Sharp hood scoop, 3 piece rear spoiler, air dam, very little rust, fiberglass flares, running when parked, has good title.

$4000 pick up only or buyer arranges shipper to pick up. Located in Cleveland, TN. We still have lots of cars and parts.

call ONLY between 10am - 11pm Eastern time please.

Roger 423-457-2958

SOLD

IMAG2960.jpg

IMAG2962.jpg

IMAG2963.jpg

IMAG2961.jpg

IMAG2964.jpg

IMAG2966.jpg

IMAG2967.jpg

IMAG2970.jpg

IMAG2971.jpg

IMAG2972.jpg

Edited by thumpgun

• 2 months later...

The '78 280Z in gray primer for $3000 has been SOLD

'72 240Z parts car, orange, $500 SOLD

The GTO body kit is no longer for sale.

All G noses have been SOLD

There are still more cars, engines and parts for sale. Also there are 2 Corvettes ('80 and '81 model sold as a pair only).

Located in Cleveland, TN

PICK UP ONLY, NO SHIPPING.

Edited by thumpgun

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, DRBall said:

So what is left as of 19 Nov 2017?

There are still cars and parts left. The owner has stopped selling for the time being.

There are a couple of people interested in buying everything. So they have talked about that. If they are not all sold as a whole we will probably start back selling again in Spring. 

He asked me to stop running the ads for now. People call all hours of the night and a  lot haven't even read the ads stating "No Shipping, Pick Up Only". So he said we'll see what  these potential buyers decide on buying everything. And if not we'll possibly start again in Spring.

We sold several cars including a few that weren't listed on the ads. But there is still a lot left. You can stay in touch with me if you are interested in anything. 

Thanks for checking.

• 4 months later...

Selling has resumed for the Spring. This is what remains for sale. NO parts are being sold at this time. There are a few Z's not listed that I will add later on. There are also 2 Corvette's for sale.

I am helping a friend sell these cars. The number listed is his for info on the Z cars only.

A lot has been sold including most of the American cars. These are buyer pick up or arrange shipping.

These are builder, project or parts cars. Some are nicer than others. They all have some rust. There are a few nicer ones left but most were sold in the first round.  No parting out, whole cars only.

It's best to view them in person and decide for yourself. Here's the craigslist ad:

PLEASE LIMIT CALLS AND TEXTS TO EASTERN STANDARD TIME BETWEEN 10AM AND 10PM. THANK YOU.
PLEASE READ ENTIRE AD FOR DETAILS.
Located in Cleveland, TN

(1974 260Z $3000 Has 1/74 build date, 4 barrel intake, Holley carb, ceramic coated header, motor, Repairable car, needs work or use as a donor. No seats, some rust, small bumper 260, Orange color. has title) 

(1983 280ZX parts car $1000 Has 11/82 build date, mostly complete, w/ motor, 5 speed. Silver color.)

(1974 260Z $1500 Mostly complete, 4 barrel, 4 speed, w/ motor, has rust, builder or donor car for parts). 

(1979 280ZX parts car $1000 Has 5 speed, w/ motor, blue and silver color.) 

(1978 280Z automatic $3000 Automatic, complete car, has air dam, rear spoiler, side skirts, headlight covers, better condition, may have minor rust. This car is in building couldn't inspect it completely. This was running when parked years ago and has sat. Black color.) 

(1974 260Z 2+2 $2000 Comes with another 2+2 parts car.) 

(1990 Z32 $1500 has all parts, some removed, new set of headlight buckets, automatic, ran when parked, burgandy color. w/ title) 

We will not be able to ship anything. This is pickup or arrange for shipper to pick up for you ONLY. Also, these cars are not perfect and do have some rust, need repair, or rebuilt or used as donor cars to complete your projects. 
You can message here or call or text

PLEASE LIMIT CALLS AND TEXTS TO EASTERN STANDARD TIME BETWEEN 10AM AND 10PM. THANK YOU. 

423-457-two nine five eight  NO TRADES NEEDED, SALE ONLY, 
Only Z cars, no other Datsun's.

Edited by thumpgun