Correct interior pics.. - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Correct interior pics..

Featured Replies

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 3:04 PM, CanTechZ said:

The console changed 8'71, yours looks correct. The dash change is a little trickier to confirm. What number does your speedo start at? Series one starts at 20mph.

http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsun/Z-1969-1978/body-240z/floor-console-finisher-ash-tray

http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsun/Z-1969-1978/body-240z/dash-panel-side-instrument

Minor correction. My 8/71 speedo doesn't start at 20 mph. It is a 1971 model year with the original style console and dash.

 

I also have a 9/71 (43466). It has the 1971 center console.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  • 5 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 5:35 PM, Brushz said:

I also have a 9/71 (43466). It has the 1971 center console.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's amazing, they must have been using up parts. Is yours an actual 71 model year or a 72?

As far as I know it's a 1971. My dad bought it in '84 or '85 and it's always been registered as a 71. Also, its dark green (907), which was a 1971 color.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the 72/73 fuse cover panel I can sell you. 

I think the one with the seat belt light was for the 73, without was for 72.  I think. 

Either one $30 plus shipping. 

IMG_0216.JPG

Edited by JSM

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.