Monterey Historics - Convention & Events - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Monterey Historics

Featured Replies

There will be at least a couple of Datsuns running around Laguna Seca this year for the Monterey Historics. Glenn Chiou and Randy Jaffe both had cars accepted. John Morton will be driving Randy's car.

Okay Bay Area guys, there are no excuses. We expect photos and videos. 

There will be at least a couple of Datsuns running around Laguna Seca this year for the Monterey Historics. Glenn Chiou and Randy Jaffe both had cars accepted. John Morton will be driving Randy's car.
Okay Bay Area guys, there are no excuses. We expect photos and videos. 



I'm down to go I can offer mechanical help and photography......

Last year we snuck onto the track.... hehe was a great time.

Could not afford the tickets to get in :(



I'm down to go I can offer mechanical help and photography......

Last year we snuck onto the track.... hehe was a great time.

Could not afford the tickets to get in....

IMG_3936.JPG

I'll definitely be going this year.  Lots of work to do to get it ready to make that trip, but will hopefully driving a Z.

The current state of affairs...

IMG_1428 copy.JPG

  • Author

I found out this morning that there will be at least one more Z car. David Martin also had his car accepted. Now I wish I made plans when Randy first told me he was trying to get his car in.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.